Here's a hightlight of some of the amenities we offer - follow along as a special day happens for a Gold Mountain Manor guest.
A day in the life of a Gold Mountain Manor Guest
- Complimentary Concierge Services - if you want to make it special, we are here to help.
- Complimentary Aromatherapy bath products - Gold Mountain Manor makes their own luxurious milk bath leaving your skin as smooth as silk.
- Cozy robes to relax in - heated towel racks for warm fluffy towels
- Wood burning fireplaces� in all the room (Cozy Pine is Gas)- we'll even start a fire for you. Whether sparks fly - that's up to you.
- Candlelit breakfast
- Gooey chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, which are a signature recipe of Gold Mountain Manor.
- Signature sweet iced tea and lemonade with fresh mint from the garden
Its a special day here at the Gold Mountain Manor and we are here to help you pop the question ... or wish someone special happy birthday or happy anniversary. Oh, Cathy and the staff helped - by setting up the champagne by the fire.
"May I pour you a glass of champagne?"�
We offer full concierge services including arranging for champagne of course, but also flowers and in-room massage, as well as restaurant and activity arrangements. We can even help build a special celebration basket including all the goodies to help make your special occasion great - even a birthday cake!
"I don't know when I've felt this pampered. And now you want to pour me a bath?"�
Relax in your tub - 6 out of the 7 rooms have them. A couple scoops of Cathy's home made milk bath and you're set to bliss out. We can even help you set the scene with candles -
"Oh my gosh - a super fluffy soft terrycloth robe. And are those the two dogs embroidered on it? How cute!"
All of our rooms feature cozy robes for after your bath or in the morning when you are getting ready to start your day. If you fall in love with the home made milk bath in your room or suite, you can purchase one to take home to remember your stay. Plus heated towel racks so the towel you put next to your skin is warm and fluffy. All the rooms have a fireplace (6 out of the 7 are wood burning) so you can lounge by firelight. And it stays cold (at night) up in Big Bear through the month of June, so a fire in the fireplace is always an option. Cathy will even start a fire for you!
"Oh my goodness - what is that? A dozen roses - left for me? What does the card say ....."
"Yes! The answer is yes. With life such a pampering bliss how could I resist? When can we move in?"
Gold Mountain Manor also hosts small weddings so if the mood strikes you, we can help make it happen.